Make a new version of our website, so that we attract younger people to come to our concerts.
The first step was to create a persona, together with the client. After this, we had a look at the current website and wrote down all the different aspects on post-its. When we finished this, we sorted all the post-its into categories. We named the categories, and these became the different pages of the site.
The designer created the designs of the new website. Together we made some changes to the first design. Most of these modifications were because I had to stick to a theme, because of the limited budget.
- The circle of the logo should be placed within the grid of the website.
- There should be less white space around the website, the full width of the screen should be used.
- The design of the thumbs on the home page, and the sidebar are different, since this was the default of the theme and it gave more colour to the website.